We want to remind supporters that there might be vital journey disruption to the practice companies within the space on Saturday 13 August when Brentford Soccer Membership host Manchester United. Planning to get to the realm early to provide our gamers a heat welcome for our first house Premier League sport is extra essential than ever. Please go away loads of time to reach early on Saturday 13 August to keep away from lacking kick-off.
No trains at Kew Bridge on Saturday 13 August
- South Western Railway (SWR) has deliberate closures for Saturday 13 August. There might be no trains between Feltham and Barnes as a consequence of signalling work – subsequently there might be no trains stopping at Kew Bridge station (or at close by stations on that line). Practice companies from London Waterloo may also be revised.
- Rail substitute buses might be in operation, however we advise followers to plan forward and contemplate all various transport routes.
- Followers are additionally reminded that Gunnersbury station will not be presently opening till one hour after the ultimate whistle.
- The very best various stations inside a 20-25 minute strolling radius to the stadium on Saturday 13 August are:
- South Ealing (Piccadilly line)
- Acton City (District and Piccadilly strains)
- Chiswick Park (District line)
- South Acton (London Overground)
- Turnham Inexperienced (District line)
- Kew Gardens (District and London Overground)
- Richmond station is the closest SWR station in operation with each the District line and London Overground from there to Gunnersbury station (or alternatively bus service from there to the stadium).
- Supporters are additionally suggested to think about the a number of bus routes serving the realm across the stadium.
- Cycle areas are additionally out there close to the West Stand and East Stand entrances.
- Alternatively, for individuals who are driving, parking areas could be booked at brentfordfcparking.co.uk
Please use the Transport for London journey checker to check your journey earlier than you journey.
Extra details about attending to our stadium could be discovered here.